Did you catch all of our infertility information?
The NICHD spent the last month highlighting important information about infertility.
Building around National Infertility Awareness Week from April 20 to 26, the Institute added new information about infertility to its website, including infertility myths versus facts, interviews with infertility researchers, and the latest infertility research findings.
Check out the listing below to make sure you caught all of the April infertility information:
- NICHD Director’s Column: NICHD Research Networks Help Piece Together the Puzzle of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Infographic: Facts on Infertility, To Raise Awareness: Understanding Infertility
- News Releases:
- Podcast on aspirin and pregnancy [en Español]: Se halló un aumento en la tasa de bebés que nacen vivos en un subgrupo de participantes
- Twitter Chat: NICHD Twitter Chat on Infertility – April 23, 2014
For more information on infertility research at the NICHD, select one of the following links:
- NICHD Resources
- Division of Intramural Population Health Research (DIPHR)
- Division of Extramural Research (DER)
- Division of Intramural Research (DIR)
- NICHD News Releases on Infertility
- Related A-Z Topics:
- Previous NICHD Spotlight on Infertility:
Originally Posted: May 6, 2014