NICHD provides the following answers to common training-related questions. Please note that these answers are specific to NICHD's procedures and activities.
For general answers, consult the NIH Research Training and Career Development website.
If, after looking through the FAQs, you still have questions about extramural training, contact Dennis A. Twombly, Ph.D., Deputy Director of the NICHD Office of Extramural Policy.
- General Resources, Forms, and Instructions
- Peer Review of Applications
- Pre- & Postdoctoral Fellowships (F30, F31, F32)
- Career Development Awards (K Series): General Policies
- Career Development Awards (K Series): Specific Award Information
- Institutional Career Development (K12) Programs
- Institutional Training Grants (T32)