In addition to issuing its own COVID-19-related funding opportunity announcements (FOAs), NICHD also participates in many NIH-wide FOAs, Research Opportunity Announcements (ROAs), Notices (NOTs), and Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs) on COVID-19. Selected FOAs/ROAs and NOTs/NOSIs are provided in the following list. For a complete list of opportunities and other funding-related information, visit https://covid19.nih.gov/funding.
- NOT-MH-21-225: NOSI: COVID-19 Related School Disruptions Impact on Mental Health, Cognitive, Social, and Emotional Development of Children
- NOT-OD-21-097: Notice of Intent to Publish a Research Opportunity Announcement for RADx-UP Return to School Diagnostic Testing Approaches (OT2 Clinical Trial Optional)
- OTA-21-015A (PDF 322 KB): Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Initiative: Clinical Science Core, Data Resource Core, and PASC Biorepository Core
- OTA-21-015B (PDF 354 KB): Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Initiative: SARS-CoV-2 Recovery Cohort Studies
- NOT-OD-20-129: NOSI regarding the Availability of Urgent Competitive Revisions and Administrative Supplements for Research on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Individuals with Down Syndrome for the INCLUDE Project