- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
Devoted to advancing knowledge and expertise in reproductive medicine and biology.
- National Library of Medicine, MedlinePlus
Produced by the National Library of Medicine, MedlinePlus provides information from the National Institutes of Health about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues.
- Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood is a nationwide community health resource that provides health care, education, and information to men and women.
- HHS, Office on Women's Health
The Office on Women's Health provides resources, health information, and education for women. Read Fact Sheet: Birth Control Methods.
- ReproductiveFacts.org is a website maintained by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. The site includes information on fertility and having children, including descriptions of fertility treatments. http://www.reproductivefacts.org/topics/detail.aspx?id=36
- The website of the American Fertility Association offers information on adoption; infertility prevention; lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender family building; male infertility; miscarriage; and trying to conceive. http://www.theafa.org/
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Web-based guide to assisted reproductive technology contains information on preparing for assisted reproductive technology, reports on its success rates, and provides additional resources. http://www.cdc.gov/ART/
- Fertile Hope is part of the national LIVESTRONG cancer initiative and provides information on childbearing for cancer patients and survivors. http://www.livestrong.org/we-can-help/fertility-services/
Services, Resources, and Support
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.