- National Library of Medicine
- National Cancer Institute: Menopausal Hormone Therapy and Cancer
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Aging
- NIH MedlinePlus: Heart Disease Affects Women of All Ages
- NIH News in Health
- NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center: Osteoporosis Handout on Health
Services, Resources, and Support
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
ACOG is an organization of physicians specializing in women's health. It has a variety of informational resources for women undergoing menopause.
- Visit Pause , a Web site discussing menopause and women's mid-life health topics.
- Mayo Clinic: Fitness tips for menopause
- North American Menopause Society
The society maintains basic information and additional resources about menopause, including a directory of doctors who specialize in helping women manage menopause symptoms and other aspects of menopause.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.