|Roger Woodgate (Head)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ekaterina G. Frank (Chumakov)||email@example.com|
Occasionally, we have postdoctoral fellowship opportunities to investigate the role of low-fidelity DNA polymerases in human disease.
We look for postdoctoral candidates familiar with DNA repair and with skills in eukaryotic molecular genetics, protein biochemistry or DNA replication. Applicants must also be within five years of completing their Ph.D. or M.D. degrees. Please contact us, to see what openings are currently available.
- Michael Cox , University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Iwona Fijalkowska , Polish Academy of Sciences
- Patricia Gearhart, NIA, NIH
- Philipp Holliger , MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Hilde Nilsen , University of Oslo
- Andrew Robinson , University of Wollongong, Australia
- Anton Simeonov, NCATS, NIH
- Antoine van Oijen , University of Wollongong
- Digby Warner , Cape Town University, South Africa
- Samuel Wilson, NIEHS, NIH
- Wei Yang, NIDDK, NIH