If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Albert Einstein
- Regulation of collagen synthesis, quality control, trafficking, and degradation in fibroblasts and osteoblasts
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta: cell culture and mouse models, molecular mechanisms, treatment targets, and development of novel treatments
- Translational and mechanistic studies of collagen and proteoglycan related pathology in other forms of skeletal dysplasia, fibrosis, and cancer
- Development of high-definition micro-spectroscopic imaging technology
- Real-time, label-free imaging of biochemical reactions in tissue sections and live cell cultures