- Lui JC, Colbert M, Cheung CS, Ad M, Lee A, Zhu Z, Barnes K, Dimitrov DS, Baron J. Cartilage-Targeted IGF-1 treatment to promote longitudinal bone growth, Mol Ther. In press.
- Lui JC, Jee YH, Garrison P, IbenJR, Yue S, Ad M, NguyenQ, Kikani B, WakabayashiY, Baron J. Differential Aging of Growth Plate Cartilage Underlies Differences in Bone Length and Thus Helps Determine Skeletal Proportions, PLoS Biol, 23;16(7):e2005263, 2018.
- Jee YH, Sowada N, Markello TC, Rezvani I, Borck G, Baron J. BRF1 mutations in a family with growth failure, markedly delayed bone age, and central nervous system anomalies, Clin Genet, 91(5):739-747, 2017. PMCID: PMC5389939.
- Lui JC, Nguyen Q, Ad M, Garrison P, Jee YH, Nilsson O, Barnes K, Baron J. Histone methyltransferases EZH1 and 2 promote skeletal growth by repressing inhibitors of chondrocyte proliferation and hypertrophy, Nat Commun, 7:13685, 2016. PMCID: PMC5477487
- Lui JC, Baron J. Evidence that Igf2 down-regulation in postnatal tissues and up-regulation in malignancies is driven by transcription factor E2f3. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 110:6181-6, 2013. PMCID: PMC3625270
- Lui JC, Forcinito P, Chang M, Chen W, Barnes KM, Baron J. Coordinated postnatal downregulation of multiple growth-promoting genes: evidence for a genetic program limiting organ growth. FASEB J 24:3083-92, 2010. PMCID: PMC2909290
- Marino R, Hegde A, Barnes KM, Schrier L, Emons JA, Nilsson O, Baron J. Catch-up growth after hypothyroidism is caused by delayed growth plate senescence. Endocrinology, 149:1820-8, 2008. PMCID: PMC2276705
- Abad, V., Meyers, J.L., Weise, M., Gafni, R.I, Barnes, K.M., Nilsson, O., Bacher, J.D., Baron, J. The role of the resting zone in growth plate chondrogenesis. Endocrinology. 143:1851-7, 2002. PubMed ID: 11956168
- Weise, M, De-Levi, S, Barnes, KM, Gafni, RI, Abad, V, Baron, J. Effects of estrogen on growth plate senescence and epiphyseal fusion. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 98:6871-6876, 2001. PMCID: PMC34445
A comprehensive listing of Dr Baron and the lab's publications can be found on My NCBI Collections.