- Sibai, B. M. (2004). Magnesium sulfate prophylaxis in preeclampsia: Lessons learned from recent trials. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 190(6), 1520–1526. Retrieved November 14, 2018, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15284724
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. (2016). The epilepsies and seizures: Hope through research. Retrieved January 4, 2017, from https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Hope-Through-Research/Epilepsies-and-Seizures-Hope-Through
- Preeclampsia Foundation. (2018). FAQs. Retrieved November 14, 2018, from https://www.preeclampsia.org/health-information/faqs
- Lim, K.-H., Steinberg, G., & Ramus, R. M. (2018). Preeclampsia. Retrieved November 14, 2018, from http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1476919-overview
- Bellamy, L., Casas, J. P., Hingorani, A. D., & Williams, D. J. (2007). Pre-eclampsia and risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer in later life: Systematic review and meta-analysis. British Medical Journal, 335(7627), 974. Retrieved November 14, 2018, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17975258
- Smith, M., Waugh, J., & Nelson-Piercy, C. (2013). Management of postpartum hypertension. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 15(1), 45–50. Retrieved December 28, 2016, from http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1744-4667.2012.00144.x/pdf (PDF 561 KB)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). (2013). Hypertension in pregnancy. Washington, DC: ACOG. Retrieved December 30, 2016, from http://www.acog.org/Resources-And-Publications/Task-Force-and-Work-Group-Reports/Hypertension-in-Pregnancy
- Yancey, L. M., Withers, E., Bakes, K., & Abbott, J. (2011). Postpartum preeclampsia: Emergency department presentation and management. Journal of Emergency Medicine, 40(4), 380–384. Retrieved November 14, 2018, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18814997
- Andrus, S. S., & Wolfson, A. B. (2010). Postpartum preeclampsia occurring after resolution of antepartum preeclampsia. Journal of Emergency Medicine, 38(2), 168–170. Retrieved November 14, 2018, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18547773
What causes preeclampsia and eclampsia?
What are the risks of preeclampsia & eclampsia to the mother?
What are the risks of preeclampsia & eclampsia to the fetus?
How many women are affected by or at risk of preeclampsia?
What are the symptoms of preeclampsia, eclampsia, & HELLP syndrome?
How do health care providers diagnose preeclampsia, eclampsia, and HELLP syndrome?
What are the treatments for preeclampsia, eclampsia, & HELLP syndrome?