Please schedule an initial consultation meeting with Ryan Dale (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The earlier in the lifetime of the project the better. That way we can help ensure statistical power and maximize your return on investment. We can also get a head start if we need to learn new techniques or need to develop software for your project.
In your email, please include:
- Short, descriptive, one-line title
- What is the scientific question being asked?
- What are your goals?
- What organism (or organisms) will this involve?
- What level of bioinformatics expertise do you need?
- Any other relevant details – prior work, existing data, planned experiments. The more details you can provide, the more productive the initial meeting will be.
After this meeting, we will work with you to draft a project proposal with specific deliverables and scheduling.
- Take the Building 10 elevators to the 10th floor.
- Go down the newly-renovated hallway through double doors (in the other direction from the hallway currently being renovated, and on the opposite side of the elevator lobby from the lunch room).
- After going through the last set of double doors and exiting the renovated hallway, turn left.
- Room 10D39 is on the left, just past the D-wing elevators.