The mission of the Genetics and Epigenetics of Development Group is to research the genetic and epigenetic mechanisms that control reproduction, embryogenesis, and organ system development. Our vision is to apply the knowledge gained to enhance human health.
Labs within this group include (alphabetically):
- Judy Kassis Lab: Section on Gene Expression
- Paul Love Lab: Section on Cellular and Developmental Biology
- Todd Macfarlan Lab: Section on Mammalian Epigenome Reprogramming
- Keiko Ozato Lab: Section on Molecular Genetics of Immunity
- Karl Pfeifer Lab: Section on Genomic Imprinting
- Pedro Rocha Lab: Unit on Genome Structure and Regulation