The NICHD is involved in a number of FOAs, including Requests for Applications (RFAs), Program Announcements (PAs), PAs with special reviews (PARs), and Notices (NOTs) related to the neurosciences that are now archived. Although these FOAs are no longer active, they are provided to indicate areas of continued interest to the NICHD.
Archived FOAs related to the neurosciences
- RFA-HD-21-008 Pediatric Biospecimen Procurement Center (BPC) Supporting the Developmental Gene Expression (dGTEx) Project (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-HD-20-002 Pediatric HIV/AIDS Cohort Study (PHACS): 2020 (P01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-HD-20-008 Innovative Epidemiologic Approaches for Understanding Long-term Health Outcomes of HIV-exposed Uninfected (HEU) Populations (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-HD-20-006 U.S. Children with Perinatal HIV who were Born Internationally (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RFA-HD-20-020 Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Research (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NOT-HD-20-013 Request for Information (RFI): Invitation to Comment on Updates to NIH Research Plans on Down Syndrome
- PAR-19-376 Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle income Countries (R21/R33 Clinical Trial Optional)
- PAR-19-158 Bioengineering Research Grants (BRG) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-NS-19-031 Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RFA-HD-19-018 Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Research (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-18-766 Identification and Management of Behavioral Symptoms and Mental Health Conditions in Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional)
- PAR-14-324 NICHD Consortium for Research on Pediatric Trauma and Injury Prevention (R24)
In addition, the NICHD is also involved in the archived FOAs related to the NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research.