Primary Ovarian Insufficiency (POI): For Patients and Consumers
Skip sharing on social media links
Services, Resources, and Support
- Supported by the Administration for Children and Families, part of the HHS, the Child Welfare Information Gateway has information on all aspects of adoption.
- Get started with an introduction to adoption
- Where do I start?
- Call the Gateway: 800-394-3366 or 703-385-7565
- The National Library of Medicine's MedlinePlus page Adoption offers extensive resources on adoption, including information in Spanish, with links to adoption options, coping, news reports, specific conditions, financial issues, law and policies, clinical trials, and journal articles.
Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART), Including In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Health Considerations Related to POI
Bone Health and Osteoporosis
Support for Teens
- The NICHD provides extensive information on Turner Syndrome, a related condition.
- The Turner Syndrome Society of the United States (TSSUS) has compiled a range of information about living with Turner Syndrome. The society also holds an annual conference with speakers from a variety of professions, including medical experts, social workers, educators, and psychologists.
Visit TSSUS's health care topics page.
Last Reviewed: 04/07/2014