- National Library of Medicine, MedlinePlus: Fragile X Syndrome
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Tremor Fact Sheet
Services, Resources, and Support
Our Fragile X World
This website is maintained by a community of fragile X families and researchers; it provides information about fragile X syndrome. Information is also collected for periodic surveys.
National Fragile X Foundation
This foundation aims to provide information and advance research toward improved treatments and a cure for fragile X and its associated disorders. The site also has information about genetic counseling and finding a genetic counselor.
- Contact the foundation for more information about fragile X-associated disorders
- Find a fragile X clinic for treatment or evaluation
- Join a support network
- Read "What Is Genetic Counseling?"
FRAXA Research Foundation
This foundation, which is run by fragile X families, aims to accelerate progress toward effective treatments and a cure for fragile X by directly funding research. It supports families affected by fragile X and raises awareness of the condition.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.