Men’s Health Emphasized in June
During June—Men’s Health Month—the NICHD focused on encouraging men to make their health a priority.
We shared important men’s health research findings, tips, and resources on our website and through our social media channels, covering a range of topics: among them, men’s reproductive health, traumatic brain injury, heart disease, and depression.
Here’s a round-up of the men’s health information we shared in June:
- Dads—Help Baby Sleep Safe
- Meet Our Researchers Interview:
- Finding the Genes That Drive Male Fertility with NICHD grantee Dr. Mary Ann Handel of the Jackson Laboratory
- Men’s Health is the Focus in June
- New Research on Male Contraceptive Methods, an interview with Dr. Diana Blithe, Director of NICHD’s Male Contraceptive Development Program
- Research Continues on Genetics of Prostate Cancer, an interview with Dr. Constantine Stratakis, Director of NICHD’s Division of Intramural Research
- Twitter Chats:
- Men’s Health Month #HealthTipsChat hosted by HealthCentral
- Men’s Health Month #ManUpChat hosted by HHS’s Office of Minority Health
Originally Posted: June 30, 2014