The 21st Century Cures Act established PRGLAC to advise the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) regarding gaps in knowledge and research on safe and effective therapies for pregnant women and lactating women. PRGLAC is tasked with identifying these gaps and will report its findings back to the Secretary.
Federal members include the directors of NIH, NICHD, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the HHS Office on Women's Health, and the HHS National Vaccine Program Office, as well as the Commissioner of Food and Drugs. Non-federal members include representatives from relevant medical societies, non-profit organizations, and industry.
- Roster (PDF 109 KB)
- Federal Register Notice - January 23, 2018
- Federal Register Notice - October 2, 2017
- Federal Register Notice – July 13, 2017
- PRGLAC Charter (PDF - 73 KB)
- Federal Register Notice - April 18, 2017
- Federal Register Notice - March 21, 2017
- U.S. Code Authorizing PRGLAC (42 USC 289a-2)
Lisa Kaeser, JD