August 22–23, 2019
6710B Rockledge Drive, Room 1425/1427 (First Floor), Bethesda, MD 20817
The 21st Century Cures Act established PRGLAC to advise the Secretary of Health and Human Services regarding gaps in knowledge and research on safe and effective therapies for pregnant women and lactating women. For its next phase, the PRGLAC Task Force is tasked with providing guidance on implementation of the recommendations made to the Secretary, September 2018.
- Day 1 (August 22): https://videocast.nih.gov/summary.asp?live=34424&bhcp=1
- Day 2 (August 23): https://videocast.nih.gov/summary.asp?live=33386&bhcp=1
- Final Agenda (including summaries and presentations)
- Meeting Minutes (PDF 199 KB)
- Participants List (PDF 82 KB)
- Public Comments
Lisa Kaeser, J.D.
Executive Secretary, NICHD