- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) provides a Vaginitis Overview (PDF – 258 KB).
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers fact sheets on Bacterial Vaginosis, Genital/Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (VVC), STDs & Pregnancy, and Trichomoniasis.
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) provides information on causes and types of vaginitis.
- womenshealth.gov provides fact sheets on Douching and Vaginal Yeast Infections.
Services, Resources, and Support
ACOG is an association of obstetricians/gynecologists and other health professionals who provide health care to women. Search ACOG's Physician Directory to find a specialist.
- National HIV and STD Testing Resources
This website, a service of CDC, provides users with locations for HIV and STD testing and STD vaccines around the United States.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on these pages do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.