- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Nonsurgical Treatments for Urinary Incontinence: A Review of Research for Women (PDF – 432 KB) summarizes research findings to help women decide which treatment options may be best for them.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians’ Vaginal Pessary fact sheet contains answers to frequently asked questions about vagina pessaries.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists provides information about pelvic support problems (PDF – 204 KB).
- The American Urogynecologic Society provides several resources related to PFDs:
- The National Association for Continence’s Seeking Treatment helps guide readers to relevant information on the association’s website.
- The National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse provides tools and information related to incontinence:
Organizations, Support, and Services
- Take the Floor: Voices for PFD is a consumer information website and online patient community sponsored by the American Urogynecologic Society Foundation. Find a provider links women to urogynecologists in their areas.
- The National Association for Continence provides a find-a-doctor service of health care providers who treat incontinence.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.