Pregnancy Loss: For Patients and Consumers
- Womenshealth.gov: Additional information about pregnancy and pregnancy loss can be found at this site, a project from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Offices on Women's Health.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) (PDF - 281 KB): ACOG provides frequently asked questions on early pregnancy loss: miscarriage and on molar pregnancy.
- Share: Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc., serves to provide support to those whose lives are touched by the tragic death of a baby through early pregnancy loss, stillbirth, or in the first few months of life.
- March of Dimes: The March of Dimes helps women have full-term pregnancies and supports research on the problems that threaten fetal health. More information on loss, grief, and miscarriage can be found at its website.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The CDC provides more information about the risk of miscarriage in their Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART) Report.
- International Stillbirth Alliance (ISA): The ISA promotes and supports high-quality stillbirth research and the development of evidence-based strategies for stillbirth prevention and care worldwide.
- National SUID/SIDS Resource Center: The National Sudden Unexplained Infant Death (SUID)/Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Resource Center provides links to additional information, websites, resources, and journal articles about miscarriage and stillbirth.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012