- Roy et al. PIP5K1C phosphoinositide kinase deficiency distinguishes PIKFYVE-dependent cancer cells from non-malignant cells, Autophagy (2023) Mar 22:1‑21. PMID: 36803256.
- Logue et al. PIKfyve-specific inhibitors restrict replication of multiple coronaviruses in vitro but not in a murine model of COVID-19, Commun Biol. (2022) 5(1):808. PMID: 35962188.
- Chakraborty et al. Selective elimination of pluripotent stem cells by PIKfyve specific inhibitors, Stem Cell Reports. (2022) 17(2):397‑412. PMID: 35063131.
- O'Connell and Vassilev. Combined Inhibition of p38MAPK and PIKfyve Synergistically Disrupts Autophagy to Selectively Target Cancer Cells, Cancer Res. (2021) 81(11):2903‑2917. PMID: 33685990.
- Sharma et al. A family of PIKFYVE inhibitors with therapeutic potential against autophagy‑dependent cancer cells disrupt multiple events in lysosome homeostasis, Autophagy (2019) (10):1694‑1718. PMID: 30806145.
Total Publications - A complete listing of 225 publications organized into categories
Bacterial Structure and Physiology
DNA Replication and Animal Viruses
DNA Replication and Gene Expression in Mammalian Embryos
DNA Replication in Mammalian Chromosomes