The following featured articles include those from NICHD researchers and NICHD-supported researchers.
- Grigsby, P. L. (2016). Animal models to study placental development and function throughout normal and dysfunctional human pregnancy. Seminars in Reproductive Medicine, 34(1), 11–16. PMID: 26752715
- Harper, L. M., Biggio, J. R., Anderson, S., & Tita, A. T. (2016). Gestational age of delivery in pregnancies complicated by chronic hypertension. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 127(6), 1101–1109. PMID: 27159754
- Hong, W. Y., Biggio, J. R., Tita, A., & Harper, L. M. (2016). Impact of early screening for gestational diabetes on perinatal outcomes in high-risk women. American Journal of Perinatology, 33(8), 758–764. PMID: 26890436
- Kramer, A. W., Lamale-Smith, L. M., & Winn, V. D. (2016). Differential expression of human placental PAPP-A2 over gestation and in preeclampsia. Placenta, 37, 19–25. PMID: 26748159
- Mendola, P., Wallace, M., Liu, D., Robledo, C., Mӓnnistӧ, T., & Grantz, K. L. (2016). Air pollution exposure and preeclampsia among US women with and without asthma. Environmental Research, 148, 248–255. PMID: 27085496
- Mielke, M. M., Milic, N. M., Weissgerber, T. L., White, W. M., Kantarci, K., Mosley, T. H., et al. (2016). Impaired cognition and brain atrophy decades after hypertensive pregnancy disorders. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, 9(2 Suppl 1), S70–S76. PMID: 26908863
- Rice, M. M., Landon, M. B., Varner, M. W., Casey, B. M., Reddy, U. M., Wapner, R. J., et al.; Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network (MFMU). (2016). Pregnancy-associated hypertension in glucose-intolerant pregnancy and subsequent metabolic syndrome. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 127(4), 771–779. PMID: 26959208
- Sen, S., Rifas-Shiman, S. L., Shivappa, N., Wirth, M. D., Hébert, J. R., Gold, D. R., et al. Dietary inflammatory potential during pregnancy is associated with lower fetal growth and breastfeeding failure: Results from Project Viva. Journal of Nutrition, 146(4), 728–736. PMID: 26936137
- Snowden, J. M., Mission, J. F., Marshall, N. E., Quigley, B., Main, E., Gilbert, W. M., et al. (2016). The impact of maternal obesity and race/ethnicity on perinatal outcomes: Independent and joint effects. Obesity (Silver Spring), 24(7), 1590–1598. PMID: 27222008
- Uzun, A., Triche, E. W., Schuster, J., Dewan, A. T., & Padbury, J. F. (2016). dbPEC: A comprehensive literature-based database for preeclampsia related genes and phenotypes. Database, 2016, baw006. PMID: 26946289
Use the links below to search the PubMed database of more than 20 million citations for scientific articles.
- PubMed search results for articles with keyword "preeclampsia" that were supported or conducted by NICHD
- PubMed search results for all articles with keyword "preeclampsia"
- PubMed search results for articles with keyword "eclampsia" that were supported or conducted by NICHD
- PubMed search results for all articles with keyword "eclampsia"