Information About Men's Reproductive Health
- NICHD Contraception and Reproductive Health (CRH) Branch Report to the NACHHD Council (2008) (PDF - 537 KB)
This report describes research and research training supported by the CDDB Branch. Topics include contraceptive research and development, contraceptive and reproductive evaluation, prevention of HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases, selected reproductive and gynecological issues, and training.
- CRB Branch Supported Projects
The CRB Branch provides a list of its research studies that are searchable by principal investigator (PI), grant number, or fiscal year.
- Contraceptive Clinical Trials Network (CCTN)
The CCTN field centers are selected on the basis of their capacity to conduct Phase I, II, and III trials. The network scientists conduct research on oral, vaginal, intrauterine, injectable, implantable, or topical contraceptive drugs and devices.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
Research Grants and Awards ASRM lists its research grants and awards given in the area of reproductive medicine, including a competitive training grant from the NICHD to provide reproductive endocrinology and infertility fellows with specialized training in reproductive medicine and biology.
- The American Association of Family Physicians compiled the key recommendations for practice when treating infertility.
- MedlinePlus, a service offered by the National Library of Medicine, contains links to current research in infertility, including financial issues, clinical trials, genetics, and journal articles. It also contains a section on the latest news on infertility.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.