- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
This professional society offers practice parameters and other resources for health care professionals who work with patients undergoing menopause.
- North American Menopause Society
The society issues position statements, offers continuing medical education, and maintains other resources for professionals.
- NIH State-of-the-Science Conference on Management of Menopause-Related Symptoms
The NICHD cosponsored this 2005 conference, which brought together experts to evaluate the evidence regarding symptoms of menopause and their treatment and to define a research agenda.
- NCCAM Clinical Digest—Menopausal Symptoms and CAM
This newsletter from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine summarizes evidence-based information on the treatment of menopause symptoms.
- The Office of Dietary Supplements
The office provides an overview for health professionals about the use of black cohosh for the symptoms of menopause.
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality provides a comprehensive resource of research updates and clinical guidelines for the treatment of many conditions.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.