- Mammalian Reproductive Genetics Database
This database holds information regarding genes and literature related to mammalian reproduction.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
This NIH center has resources for sex chromosome variations, including XXY.
This international website maintains, updates, and develops free information about rare diseases and orphan drugs.
- Reproductive Genomics Program: Mouse Models of Infertility
This program, at the Jackson Laboratory, uses ENU mutagenesis to produce mouse models of infertility and includes mutagenesis of the mouse genome, phenotypic screening for infertility mutations, and regional mapping of each mutation to a chromosome. Breeding stock is available for scientists interested in using these models in their own research programs.
- University of Virginia Center for Research in Reproduction Ligand Assay and Analysis Core
The core provides high quality, cost-effective assay services for Reproductive Sciences Branch–supported projects, both internal and external.
For Health Care Providers and Other Caregivers
- American Academy of Family Physicians: Review Article on KS
A review article describes Klinefelter syndrome to help family physicians recognize, diagnose, and know how to treat children and adults with KS.
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
Medical Guidelines for Clinical Practice for the Evaluation and Treatment of Hypogonadism in Adult Male Patients—Update
This resource for physicians covers how to manage low testosterone.
- The Endocrine Society
- This organization for endocrinologists has a clinical practice guideline for physicians
Testosterone Therapy in Adult Men with Androgen Deficiency Syndromes
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.