- The Hormone Health Network publishes a Patient Guide to Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia .
- The National Adrenal Diseases Foundation offers a fact sheet covering diagnosis, treatment, and prenatal therapy. Read CAH: The Facts You Need to Know .
- The Medline Plus―Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia page maintained by the National Library of Medicine includes information about diagnostic tests, treatment, and support groups. Also available in Spanish: Hiperplasia Suprarrenal Congénita.
Services, Resources, and Support
- CARES (Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Research, Education & Support) Foundation
The CARES Foundation seeks to advance quality health care through support, advocacy, education, and research to improve the lives of the CAH community. The foundation issues a newsletter, maintains support groups, posts information about ongoing clinical research, and offers physician referrals.
- The Hormone Health Network (previously known as The Hormone Foundation)
The Hormone Health Network, affiliated with The Endocrine Society, maintains hormone-related health information for the public, physicians, allied health professionals, and the media. The network aims to serve as a resource for the public by promoting the prevention, treatment, and cure of hormone-related conditions through outreach and education. Of particular use to people interested in CAH is the Patient Guide to Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia .
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.