- NICHD Resources
- Podcast: Young women with menopause-like conditions at risk for depression (January 18, 2011)
- Podcast: Delay in diagnosis of menopause-like condition in young women linked to low bone density (August 13, 2009)
- Fertility and Infertility (FI) Branch
The mission of this NICHD Branch is to encourage, enable, and support scientific research that seeks to alleviate human infertility, uncovering new contraceptive options, and expanding fundamental knowledge of the processes that underlie human reproduction.
- Reproductive Medicine Network
Funded through the NICHD FI Branch, this network leads multicenter clinical trials of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for infertility and reproductive diseases and disorders.
- National Centers for Translational Research in Reproduction and Infertility (NCTRI) (Formerly the Specialized Cooperative Centers Program in Reproduction and Infertility Research [SCCPIR])
This national network of research centers, supported by the FI Branch, that promote interactions between basic and clinical scientists, with the goal of improving reproductive health.
- Ovarian Kaleidoscope Database
This database provides information about the biological function, expression pattern, and regulation of genes expressed in the ovary. It also contains information on gene sequences, chromosomal localization, human and murine (mouse) mutation phenotypes, and links to biomedical publications.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.