NICHD published funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) related to Pregnancy in Women with Disabilities: PAR-14 -354 (R01) and PAR-1 4- 355 (R21).
The NCMRR provided rehabilitation-related input to these announcements and encourages rehabilitation professionals to review them .
These PAs may be of particular interest to biomedical engineers who can :
Design and test adaptive equipment and technologies and support systems to assist women with disabilities in achieving greater independence in pregnancy and parenting.
Standard receipt dates apply. Please visit the announcements for more specific information.
Other Relevant FOAs
- PAR-1 5-085: Predictive Multiscale Models for Biomedical, Biological, Behavioral, Environmental and Clinical Research (Interagency U01)
- PAR-14 -118: Technologies for Healthy Independent Living (R01)
- PAR-14 -119: Design and Development of Novel Technologies for Healthy Independent Living (R21)
- NOT-MH -14 -002: Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience (CRCNS) Innovative Approaches to Science and Engineering Research on Brain Function (R01)
- PAR-14 -092: Bioengineering Research Partnerships (BRP)(R01)
- PAR-13 -111: Team-Based Design in Biomedical Engineering Education (R25)
- PA-12 -284: Exploratory/Developmental Bioengineering Research Grants (EBRG) (R21)
- PA-13 -137: Bioengineering Research Grants (BRG)(R01)