DeCherney Lab: Section on Implantation and Oocyte Physiology
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- DeUgarte CM, Li M, Surrey M, Danzer H, Hill D, DeCherney AH. Accuracy of FISH analysis in predicting chromosomal status in patients undergoing preimplantation genetic diagnosis. Fertil Steril. 2008 90:1049-1054.
- Imudia AN, Kilburn BA, Petkova A, Edwin SS, Romero R, Armant DR. Expression of heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor in term chorionic villous explants and its role in trophoblast survival. Placenta. 2008 29:784-789.
- Dupont C, Bavister BD, Armant DR, Brenner CA. Rhesus macaque embryos derived from MI oocytes maturing after retrieval display high rates of chromosomal anomalies. Hum Reprod. 2009 24:929-935.
- Imudia AN, Suzuki Y, Kilburn BA, Yelian FD, Diamond MP, Romero R, Armant DR. Retrieval of trophoblast cells from the cervical canal for prediction of abnormal pregnancy: a pilot study. Hum Reprod. 2009 24:2086-2092.
- Dupont C, Armant DR, Brenner CA. Epigenetics: definition, mechanisms and clinical perspective. Semin Reprod Med. 2009 76:1116-1127.
More articles are available at the DeCherney Lab site.
Last Reviewed: 11/30/2012