DePamphilis Lab: Section on Eukaryotic DNA Replication
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Depamphilis ML. Spotlight on geminin. Breast Cancer Res 2011;13:109.
- Zhu W, Lee CY, Johnson RL, Wichterman J, Huang R, DePamphilis ML. An image-based, high-throughput screening assay for molecules that induce excess DNA replication in human cancer cells. Mol Cancer Res 2011;9:294-310.
- Ghosh G, Vassilev AP, Zhang J, Zhao Y, DePamphilis ML. Assembly of the human origin recognition complex occurs through independent nuclear localization of its components. J Biol Chem 2011;286:23831-23841.
- Ullah Z, de Renty C, DePamphilis ML. Checkpoint kinase 1 prevents cell cycle exit linked to terminal cell differentiation. Mol Cell Biol 2011;31:4129-4143.
- Bhattaram P, Penzo-Mendez A, Sock E, Colmenares C, Kaneko KJ, Vassilev A, Depamphilis ML, Wegner M, Lefebvre V. Organogenesis relies on SoxC transcription factors for the survival of neural and mesenchymal progenitors. Nat Commun 2010;1:9-15.
For more articles, visit the DePamphilis Lab site.
Last Updated Date: 10/15/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 10/15/2012