Mukherjee Lab: Section on Developmental Genetics
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Sarkar C, Zhang Z, Mukherjee AB. Stop codon read-through with PTC124 induces palmitoyl-protein thioesterase-1 activity, reduces thioester load and suppresses apoptosis in cultured cells from INCL patients. Mol Genet Metab 2011;104:338-345.
- Wei H, Zhang Z, Saha A, Peng S, Chandra G, Quezado Z, Mukherjee AB. Disruption of adaptive energy metabolism and elevated ribosomal p-S6K1 levels contribute to INCL pathogenesis: partial rescue by resveratrol. Mum Mol Genet 2011;20:1111-1121.
- Mukherjee AB, Zhang Z. Genes, environment and allergic asthma. J Biol Chem 2011;286:32883-32889.
- Kim SJ, Zhang Z, Sarkar C, Tsai PC, Lee YC, Dye L, Mukherjee AB. Palmitoyl protein thioesterase-1 deficiency impairs synaptic vesicle recycling at nerve terminals, contributing to neuropathology in humans and mice. J Clin Invest 2008;118:3075-3086.
- Zhang Z, Butler JD, Levin SW, Wisniewski K, Brooks SS, Mukherjee AB. A novel approach towards treatment of infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis, a hereditary progressive encephalopathy of childhood. Nat Med 2001;7:478-484.
Last Reviewed: 11/30/2012