Chou Lab: Section on Cellular Differentiation
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Chou JY, Jun HS, Mansfield BC. Glycogen storage disease type I and G6Pase-β deficiency: etiology and therapy. Nat Rev Endocrinol 2010;6:676-688.
- Yiu WH, Lee YM, Peng WT, Pan C-J, Mead PA, Mansfield BC, Chou JY. Complete normalization of hepatic G6PC deficiency in murine glycogen storage disease type Ia using gene therapy. Mol Ther 2010;18:1076-1084.
- Jun HS, Lee YM, McDermott DH, DeRavin SS, Murphy PM, Mansfield BC, Chou JY. Lack of glucose recycling between endoplasmic reticulum and cytoplasm underlies cellular dysfunction in glucose-6-phosphatase-beta-deficient neutrophils in a congenital neutropenia syndrome. Blood 2010;116:2783-2792.
- Jun HS, Lee YM, Song KD, Mansfield BC, Chou JY. G-CSF improves murine G6PC3-deficient neutrophil function by modulating apoptosis and energy homeostasis. Blood 2011;117:3881-3892.
- Pan CJ, Chen SY, Jun HS, Lin SR, Mansfield BC, Chou JY. SLC37A1 and SLC37A2 are phosphate-linked, glucose-6-phosphate antiporters. PloS ONE 2011;in press.
Last Reviewed: 11/30/2012