Bornstein Lab: Section on Child and Family Research
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Bornstein MH, Hahn C-S, Haynes OM. Maternal personality, parenting cognitions, and parenting practices. Dev Psychol 2011;47:658-675.
- Bornstein MH, Mash C, Arterberry ME. Perception of object–context relations: eye-movement analyses in infants and adults. Dev Psychol 2011;47:364-375.
- Bornstein MH, Arterberry M, Mash C, Manian N. Discrimination of facial expression by 5-month-old Infants of nondepressed and clinically depressed mothers. Infant Behav Dev 2011;34:100-106.
- Bornstein MH, Putnick DL. Cognitive and socioemotional caregiving in developing countries. Child Dev 2011;in press.
- Bornstein MH, Mash C, Arterberry ME. Young infants' eye movements over "natural" scenes and "experimental" scenes. Infant Behav Dev 2011;34:206-210.
Last Reviewed: 11/30/2012