The following featured articles include those from NICHD researchers or NICHD-supported researchers.
- Bakalov, V. K., Gutin, L., Cheng, C. M., Zhou, J., Sheth, P., Shah, K., et al. (2012). Autoimmune disorders in women with Turner syndrome and women with karyotypically normal primary ovarian insufficiency. Journal of Autoimmunity, 38, 315-321. PMID: 22342295
- Hong, D. S., & Reiss, A. L. (2012). Cognition and behavior in Turner syndrome: A brief review. Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews, 9 Suppl 2, 710-712. PMID: 22946281
- Lepage, J. F., Hong, D. S., Hallmayer, J., & Reiss, A. L. (2012). Genomic imprinting effects on cognitive and social abilities in prepubertal girls with Turner syndrome. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 97(3), E460-E464. PMID: 22238395
- Rivkees, S. A. (2012). Ending the late diagnosis of Turner syndrome through a novel high-throughput assay. Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews, 9 Suppl 2, 698-700. PMID: 22946279
- Yamagata, B., Barnea-Goraly, N., Marzelli, M. J., Park, Y., Hong, D. S., Mimura, M., et al. (2012). White matter aberrations in prepubertal estrogen-naive girls with monosomic Turner syndrome. Cerebral Cortex, 22(12), 2761-2768. PMID: 22172580
- Zhong, Q., & Layman, L. C. (2012). Genetic considerations in the patient with Turner syndrome—45,X with or without mosaicism. Fertility and Sterility, 98(4), 775-779. PMID: 23020909
- Hadnott, T. N., Gould, H. N., Gharib, A. M., & Bondy, C. A. (2011). Outcomes of spontaneous and assisted pregnancies in Turner syndrome: The U.S. National Institutes of Health experience. Fertility and Sterility, 95, 2251-2256. PMID: 21496813
PubMed Search Results
Use the links below to search the PubMed database of more than 20 million citations for scientific articles.