Menstruation and Menstrual Problems: For Researchers and Health Care Providers
Read NICHD Branch reports related to menstruation and menstrual problems:
- Contraception and Reproductive Health (CRH) Branch NACHHD Council Report, 2008 (PDF - 537 KB) (As a result of a reorganization in 2012, the current name of this organizational unit is the Contraception Discovery and Development Branch.)
- Reproductive Sciences (RS) Branch NACHHD Council Report, 2007 (PDF - 696 KB) (As a result of a reorganization in 2012, the current name of this organizational unit is the Fertility and Infertility Branch.)
- The following Division reports also include information about NICHD research on menstruation and menstrual irregularities:
- The SCCPIR Ovarian Kaleidoscope Database provides information regarding the biological function, expression, and regulation of genes expressed in the ovary. It also contains information on gene sequences, chromosomal localization, human and murine mutation phenotypes, and biomedical publication links.
- The SCCPIR Endometrium Database Resource has curated genes to be regulated in the human, mouse, rat, cow, guinea pig, pig, and sheep uterus. This curation includes extraction of relative gene expression levels for genes that are significantly over- or under-expressed in the uterus.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012