- American Association for Klinefelter Syndrome
The association maintains information about the condition, current studies, and connections to support groups.
- Mayo Clinic
The clinic's website describes how to prepare for your first appointment to check for KS. It also summarizes symptoms, diagnoses, treatments, and complications.
- InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination, Inc. (INCIID)
The Infertility: Male Factor section of the website is a collection of fact sheets, research papers, personal stories, and other information. INCIID also maintains a forum for online discussion .
- Klinefelter's Syndrome Association (UK)
- Knowledge, Support, and Action (KS&A)
KS&A is an organization that provides information, education and support for individuals with KS and other sex chromosome variations, including Trisomy X (47,XXX) and XYY syndrome. The website features downloadable brochures, FAQs, and other resources on topics related to sex chromosome variations. For those with a prenatal diagnosis, KS&A has developed a collection of specific information for prospective parents at http://www.genetic.org/Portals/0/Public/Brochures/Prenatal_Diagnosis-VI_Letter.pdf (PDF – 350 KB).
- National Library of Medicine
The MedlinePlus information page on Klinefelter's syndrome is a compilation of resources with research and general information on KS.
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI)
The NHGRI maintains an information page, Learning about Klinefelter syndrome.
- In conjunction with the clinical trials it conducts, the NICHD provides counseling and research for patients with suspected or diagnosed genetic disorders. Patients and their families receive comprehensive evaluations, counseling, and risk assessment. Patients may be referred to Dr. Margarita Raygada at email@example.com or call 301-451-8822.
- Hormone Health Network
The network is a leading source of hormone-related health information for the public, health care providers, and the media, with information in both Spanish and English:
Use the foundation's search tool to find an endocrinologist
Services, Resources, and Support
Resources on Infertility and Other Health Conditions Linked with KS
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.