- The Genetics Home Reference is a National Library of Medicine resource that includes a definition of epigenetics and useful links to related conditions and diseases.
- The National Cancer Institute research resources on epigenetics include a listing of funding opportunities.
- The Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation was founded as a forum for international exchange among researchers and health care professionals. The foundation maintains information about clinical trials, patient management, and scientific meetings and other events.
- The NIH Common Fund supports the NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Program, which aims to characterize the occurrence and function of epigenetic modifications in health and in disease.
- The National Center for Biotechnology Information Epigenomics Gateway provides scientific background on epigenetics and access to recent publications, epigenomic maps, and data sets.
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.