Bullying: For Patients and Consumers
- National Women's Law Center:
- Pacer Center: Champions for Children with Disabilities:
- The Nemours Foundation:
- U.S. Department of Justice:
- Office of Justice Programs: Fact Sheet: Bullying
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention:
- Sesame Street Workshop: Anti-Bullying
- Cartoon Network:
- Maryland's Office of Governor Martin O'Malley:
Services, Resources, and Support
- Striving To Reduce Youth Violence Everywhere is a national initiative, led by the CDC, that takes a public health approach to preventing youth violence before it starts.
- Bullying.org: Provides information on bullying and workplace harassment through presentations, online courses, and other materials for youth, parents, educators, and the general public.
- Pacer's National Bullying Prevention Center Facebook Page: An informative and interactive resource about bullying
- Cyberbullying Research Center: A resource for parents, educators, law enforcement officers, counselors, and others who work with youth about the nature, extent, causes, and consequences of cyberbullying among adolescents.
- Committee for Children: Organization that advocates for child health and well-being
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012