The following featured articles include those from NICHD researchers or NICHD-supported researchers:
- Estell, D. B., Farmer, T. W., Pearl, R., Van Acker, R., & Rodkin, P.C. (2008). Social status and aggressive and disruptive behavior in girls: individual, group, and classroom influences. Journal of School Psychology, 46, 193–212. PMID: 19083357
- Fisher, H. L., Moffitt, T. E., Houts, R. M., Belsky, D. W., Arseneault, L., & Caspi, A. (2012). Bullying victimisation and risk of self harm in early adolescence: longitudinal cohort study. BMJ, 344, e2683. PMID: 22539176
- Garandeau, C. F., Ahn, H. J., & Rodkin, P. C. (2011). The social status of aggressive students across contexts: the role of classroom status hierarchy, academic achievement, and grade. Developmental Psychology, 47, 1699–1710. PMID: 21875183
- Hanley, A. J., &Gibb, B. E. (2011). Verbal victimization and changes in hopelessness among elementary school children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, and Allied Disciplines, 40, 772–776. PMID: 21916695
- Price, L. N., & Maholmes, V.. (2009). Understanding the nature and consequences of children's exposure to violence: research perspectives. Clinical Child and Family Psychology Review, 12, 65–70. PMID: 19533352
- Rodkin, P. C., & Roisman, G. I. (2010). Antecedents and correlates of the popular-aggressive phenomenon in elementary school. Child Development, 81, 837–850. PMID: 20573108
- Rodkin, P. C., Ryan, A. M., Jamison, R., & Wilson, T. (In press). Social goals, social behavior, and social status in middle childhood. Developmental Psychology. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22822934
- Shakoor, S., Jaffee, S. R., Bowes, L., Ouellet-Morin, I., Andreou, P., Happé, F., et al. (2012). A prospective longitudinal study of children's theory of mind and adolescent involvement in bullying. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 53, 254–261. PMID: 22081896
- Wang, J., Iannotti, R. J., & Luk, J. W. (2012). Patterns of adolescent bullying behaviors: Physical, verbal, exclusion, rumor, and cyber. Journal of School Psychology, 50, 521–534. PMID: 22710019
- Wang, J., Nansel, T. R., & Iannotti, R. J. (2011). Cyber and traditional bullying: differential association with depression. Journal of Adolescent Health, 48, 415–417. PMID: 21402273
- Wilson, T., & Rodkin, P. C. (2011). African American and European American children in diverse elementary classrooms: Social integration, social status, and social behavior. Child Development, 82, 1454–1469. PMID: 21848954
PubMed Search Results
Use the links below to search the PubMed database of more than 20 million citations for scientific articles with the keyword "bullying."
PubMed search results for articles with keyword "bullying" and support from NICHD
PubMed search results for all articles with keyword "bullying"