Bezrukov Lab: Section on Molecular Transport
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Berezhkovskii AM, Bezrukov SM. Effective drift and diffusion of a particle jumping between mobile and immobile states. J Electroanal Chem 2011;660:352-355.
- Berezhkovskii AM, Lizunov VA, Zimmerberg J, Bezrukov SM. Functional role for transporter isoforms in optimizing membrane transport. Biophys J 2011;101:L14-L16.
- Nestorovich EM, Karginov VA, Popoff MR, Bezrukov SM, Barth H. Tailor-made beta-cyclodextrin blocks the translocation pores of binary exotoxins from Clostridium botulinum and Clostridium perfringens and protects mammalian cells from intoxication. PLoS ONE 2011;6:e23927.
- Gurnev PA, Rostovtseva TK, Bezrukov SM. Tubulin-blocked state of VDAC studied by polymer and ATP partitioning. FEBS Lett 2011;585:2363-2366.
- Sheldon KL, Maldonado EN, Lemasters JJ, Rostovtseva TK, Bezrukov SM. Phosphorylation of voltage-dependent anion channel by serine/threonine kinases governs its interaction with tubulin. PLoS ONE 2011;6:e25539.
- More articles are available at the Bezrukov Lab site.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012