Maraia Lab: Section of Molecular and Cell Biology
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Lamichhane TN, Blewett NH, Maraia RJ. Plasticity and diversity of tRNA anticodon determinants of substrate recognition by eukaryotic A37 isopentenyltransferases. RNA 2011;17:1846-1857.
- Iben JR, Mazeika JK, Hasson S, Rijal K, Arimbasseri AG, Russo AN, Maraia RJ. Point mutations in the Rpb9-homologous domain of Rpc11 that impair transcription termination by RNA polymerase III. Nucleic Acids Res 2011;39:6100-6113.
- Iben JR, Epstein JA, Bayfield MA, Bruinsma MW, Hasson S, Bacikova D, Ahmad D, Rockwell D, Kittler EL, Zapp ML, Maraia RJ. Comparative whole genome sequencing reveals phenotypic tRNA gene duplication in spontaneous Schizosaccharomyces pombe La mutants. Nucleic Acids Res 2011;39:4728-4742.
- Yang R, Gaidamakov SA, Xie J, Lee J, Martino L, Kozlov G, Crawford AK, Russo AN, Conte MR, Gehring K, Maraia RJ. LARP4 binds poly(A), interacts with poly(A)-binding protein MLLE domain via a variant PAM2w motif and can promote mRNA stability. Mol Cell Biol 2011;31:542-556.
- Bayfield MA, Maraia RJ. Precursor-product discrimination by La protein during tRNA metabolism. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2009;16:430-437.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012