Loh Lab: Section on Cellular Neurobiology
Skip Internal Navigation
- Park JJ, Gondre-Lewis MC, Eiden LE, Loh YP. A distinct trans-Golgi network subcompartment for sorting of synaptic and granule proteins in neurons and neuroendocrine cells. J Cell Sci 2011;124:735-744.
- Koshimizu H, Cawley NX, Kim T, Yergey AL, Loh YP. Serpinin: A novel chromogranin A-derived, secreted peptide up-regulates Protease Nexin-1 expression and granule biogenesis in endocrine cells. Mol Endocrinol. 2011;25:732-744.
- Koshimizu H, Cawley NX, Yergey AL, Loh YP. Role of pGlu-serpinin, a novel chromogranin A-derived peptide in inhibition of cell death. J Mol Neurosci 2011;45:294-303.
- Bartolomucci A, Possenti R, Mahata SK, Fischer-Colbrie R, Loh YP, Salton SRJ. The extended granin family: structure, function, and biomedical implications. Endocr Rev 2011;32:[Epub ahead of print].
- *Lee TK, *Murthy SRK, Cawley NX, Dhanvantari S, Hewitt SM, Lou H, Lau T, Ma S, Huynh T, Wesley RA, Ng IO, Pacak K, Poon RT, Loh YP (*joint first authors). An N-terminal truncated carboxypeptidase E splice isoform induces tumor growth and is a biomarker for predicting future metastasis in human cancers. J Clin Invest 2011;121:880-892.
More articles are available at the Loh Lab site.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012