Shi Lab: Section on Molecular Morphogenesis
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Hasebe T, Buchholz DR, Shi Y-B, Ishizuya-Oka A. Epithelial-connective tissue interactions induced by thyroid hormone receptor are essential for adult stem cell development in the Xenopus laevis intestine. Stem Cells 2011;29:154-161.
- Heimeier RA, Das B, Buchholz DR, Fiorentino M, Shi Y-B. Studies on Xenopus laevis intestine reveal biological pathways underlying vertebrate gut adaptation from embryo to adult. Genome Biol. 2010;11:R55, 1-20.
- Matsuda H, Shi Y-B. An essential and evolutionarily conserved role of protein arginine methyltransferase 1 for adult intestinal stem cells during postembryonic development. Stem Cells 2010;28:2073–2083.
- Sato Y, Heimeier RA, Li C, Deng C, Shi Y-B. Extracellular domain of CD98hc is required for early murine development. Cell Biosci 2011;1:7.
- Sun G, Hasebe T, Fujimoto K, Lu R, Fu L, Matsuda H, Kajita M, Ishizuya-Oka A, Shi Y-B. Spatio-temporal expression profile of stem cell-associated gene LGR5 in the intestine during thyroid hormone-dependent metamorphosis in Xenopus laevis. PLoS One 2010;5:e13605.
- More articles are available at the Shi Lab site.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012