Bonifacino Lab: Section on Intracellular Protein Trafficking
Skip sharing on social media links
Skip Internal Navigation
- Burgos PV, Mardones GA, Rojas AL, daSilva LL, Prabhu Y, Hurley JH, Bonifacino JS. Sorting of the Alzheimer's disease amyloid precursor protein mediated by the AP-4 complex. Dev Cell 2010;16:425-436.
- Perez-Victoria FJ, Schindler C, Magadan JG, Mardones GA, Delevoye C, Romao M, Raposo G, Bonifacino JS. Ang2/fat-free is a conserved subunit of the Golgi-associated retrograde protein complex. Mol Biol Cell 2010;21:3386-3395.
- Magadán JG, Pérez-Victoria FJ, Sougrat R, Ye Y, Strebel K, Bonifacino JS. Multilayered mechanism of CD4 downregulation by HIV-1 Vpu involving distinct ER retention and ERAD targeting steps. PLoS Pathog 2010;6:e1000869.
- Ishikura S, Weissman AM, Bonifacino JS. Serine residues in the cytosolic tail of the T-cell antigen receptor alpha-chain mediate ubiquitination and endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of the unassembled protein. J Biol Chem 2010;285:23916-23924.
- Mattera R, Boehm M, Chaudhuri R, Prabhu Y, Bonifacino JS. Conservation and diversification of dileucine signal recognition by adaptor protein (AP) complex variants. J Biol Chem 2011;286:2022-2030.
- More articles are available at the Bonifacino Lab site.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012